We’ve joined hands with CRY to #ShareTheJoy this Christmas
In an endeavour to #ShareTheJoy and cheer for this holiday season, we have joined hands with CRY and Rotary Club to organise a toy donation drive. At various locations, including schools across Mumbai, collection boxes are placed for everyone to contribute the toys which kids may have outgrown.We are, from our end, going to contribute one toy from our range of toys for every single toy collected as part of the collection drive. At the end of the collection drive, kids’ favourite character – Tubbby will play Santa Claus and distribute the toys by Christmas weekend to the underprivileged kids of CRY.
Imagica has always been a place of joy for families and friends to spend quality time with each other. This activity is an effort from our end to spread joy and happiness beyond the Park among the lesser privileged and add some festive cheer to their lives.
- Col. Ashutosh Kale, Joint CEO, ImagicaWe have partnered with some schools across the city as well as Rotary Club centres, to facilitate the collection of these toys and make it easy for everyone to give it at a centre nearest to their place.
Do your bit!
Make someone smile - donate a toy this festive season
#ShareTheJoy on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Encourage friends & family to join the gifting drive
Dropoff AddressesShare your gifts at any of these locations, from 12th December onwards.
Link Road, Andheri West Ground Floor – Lobby, Lotus Business Park, Near Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Pin 400053
Imagica 30/31, Sangdewadi, off Mumbai-Pune Express Highway, Khopoli - Pali Road, Khalapur - 410206
Rotary Service Centre 1st Floor, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz West, Near Juhu Koliwada Bus Stop, Mumbai – 400054 Tel: 26607217
Shree Sanman, Andheri Shree Sanman CHSL, Ground Floor security cabin, Juhu Versova Link Road, Next to Renaissance Club, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053
Guidelines for GiftingPlease keep these guidelines in mind, while giving.
- Give only usable/complete/cleaned toys and games
- Pack and seal your donation in see-through plastic or paper bags
- Label all donations to help in management and organisation
- Leave your contact details (name, email, phone, social handle)
- Check timings before visiting your preferred dropoff location
- Don't give dirty/broken/incomplete material
- Don't Share loose material
- Don't share other items like clothes or food
- Don't include receipts
- Don't request a pick-up, we don't have such services
Sources: lego by Timur Zima, social marketing by Gregor Cresnar, giving by Adrien Coquet from the Noun Project