Ruggedian Obstacle Run
India's biggest Obstacle event and fitness carnival
15 & 16 Dec, 2018 at Imagica
Obstacle RunThe Ruggedian Obstacle Run is one of its kind, with 15+ obstacles spread across 5km, designed to be completed by all ages, but challenging enough to be a run to remember.
Beyond the RunAfter the run, enjoy a post-run party, recreational activities, and Imagica! From camping, adventure activities, Imagica rides, food, and more, there's gonna be enough to give you one fun weekend!
15 - 16 Dec, 2018
Only at Imagica
Prizes for Winners
Plus, swag for all
Solo / Team
Competitive / Non-competitive
Plus fitness carnival & camping
Obstacle course & Imagica High Street access, t-shirt, & completion certificate
- Non-competitive: 1300
- Competitive: 1500
Further categorised in gender and age (16-25, 26-35, 36-45, 46+)
Team of 3
- Non-competitive: 3500
- Competitive: 4000
Further categorised in sub-categories, All Men, All Women, and Mix categories
We use a rolling start where participants can start their run within 30 mins of their selected time slot. For example, if you have selected a 9:00 am slot, a rolling start means that you can start anytime between 9:00 and 9:30.
- 9:00 am – Competitive (Solo & Team)
- 10:00 am – Non-competitive (Solo & Team)
- 11:00 am – Competitive (Solo & Team)
- 12:00 pm – Non-competitive (Solo & Team)
Discounted rates for Imagica access, participant supporters, & evening party passes
- Imagica High Street Buddy Passes: 599
- Sun-downer Party: 999
- Imagica Theme Park: 1499 999
- Imagica Water Park: 999 699
- Imagica Snow Park: 599 249
- House of Stars: 149
- Eyelusion: 149
Stay & Carnival Details
Camping / Hotel StayStay overnight in pre-setup tents, and enjoy breakfast in the foothills of the Sahyadaris
Fitness CarnivalGet involved in expert sessions, yoga, Zumba, fun carnival games & adventure activities
Sundowner PartyPost-run party, with food and music - free for all Ruggedians
Practice SessionsFree training camps will be held in Mumbai by experts and organisers to get you ready!
Learn about Imagica
Join the Ruggedians
Be a part of India's largest obstacle course, rub shoulders and compete with the fittest of the fit.
- Hemal Ingle Miss University India 2015, Miss Earth India Fire 2016, Miss India Exquisite Queen for a Cause 2016-17
- Sanyogita Patil Renowned Bharatnatyam dancer, and Guiness World Record Holder for 66 hours of continuous Bharatnatyam performance
- Sanyogita Ghorpade Professional badminton player, and Runner-up at Bahrain International Series
- Celebrities Including Abigail Pande, Pooja Gor, Rohan Mehra, Pryanca Talukdar, and Kanchi Singh
- Ultraman and Ironman winners
- ...and YOU
Book your tickets now
Last date of registration: 10 Dec, 2018
Included with every Obstacle Run registration
- Finisher Memento/medal
- Time chip (only for Competitive category)
- Entry to High Street area of Imagica and Rs. 150 redeemable voucher
- Entry to post-event sundowner party
- Goodie Bag
- Photo and experience to remember for a lifetime
Who is it for?This is a complete family sports extravaganza. There is going to be something for everyone in the family to get engaged.
Is tax included in prices?All prices are exclusive of applicable taxes.
Is parking available at the venue?There's ample parking available at Imagica.
At what time should I reach at the venue?One should ideally reach 2 hours before the start time.
Can I transfer my registration or cancel it?Registration is non-transferable and cannot be cancelled once registered.
Are spectators allowed at the venue?Anyone accompanying the participant who is running in the ROR can come along to cheer them for ROR. They can buy a Buddy Pass which will give them access to Imagica High Street, Rs. 250 full cover which can be used in Imagica and Ruggedian Sundowner Party.
What should I bring on the event day?
- Your Running Bib
- Your participant bands
- A change of clothes
- Cash to purchase food and drinks as no credit/ debit card facility will be available
- Ruggedian attitude and smile
Are changing rooms available?Yes
How the winner will be decided and how is the timing calculated?The winner will be decided on the basis of the timing chip integrated in the BIB which records your whole run through timing mattes placed at various locations in the route.
Is the after party free for everyone?Afterparty is free only for the participants and Buddy passes holders. Others willing to join the party will have to pay for it and then can have a blast.
What about camping?Anyone can opt for camping separately; Tents are available with occupancy of 2.
Can I register for solo as well as team category?Yes, you can register for both categories. Just remember to keep a gap between 2 slots.
How to reach Imagica?Check out our directions page
Can I come for 2 days?Yes, however, one registration makes you eligible to entry for a day. If you wish to come for the 2 nd day as well, you need to register again for the same.
Do you corporate/large group discounts?Yes. For Corporate and group booking more than 20 people, please drop a mail to email@example.com.
See detailed directions
Terms and Rules
In addition to following Ruggedian terms, Imagica rules, terms and other policies apply.