This document is an electronic record published in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under for access or usage of www.adlabsimagica.com website.
This Website (www.adlabsimagica.com ) is owned and registered by ADLABS ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED (Adlabs), a company duly existing and incorporated under the provisions of Indian Companies Act, 1956, and having its registered office at 30/31, Sangdewadi, Khopoli-Pali Road, Taluka: Khalapur, District: Raigad, PIN: 410 203, Maharashtra, INDIA and, its corporate office at 9th Floor, Lotus Business Park, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400 053, Maharashtra, INDIA, (Company Identification Number: L92490MH2010PLC199925).
Adlabs does not guarantee that the information on the Website complies with your local legislation, if the User has chosen to access the Website from a different location other than India.
Membership Eligibility The User represents he is a person who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872, and is not incompetent to contract, and neither a minor, nor an un-discharged insolvent, etc. If a minor, i.e., below 18 years of age, the User must not register himself with us and must not transact or use the Website. Adlabs’ retains the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the User’s membership and / or repudiate access to the Website, at any time, if it notices or it discovers that the User is incompetent to contract as provided under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Especially for minors, Adlabs encourage parents and guardians to spend time online to participate in the interactive activities offered on our Website.
Electronic Communications The User agrees and understands that he is communicating with Adlabs through electronic mode / medium and consents to receive communications via electronic mode / medium from Adlabs periodically and as and when required. Adlabs may communicate with the User by e-mail or by such other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise as it deems fit.
Use of Website The User agrees, undertakes and confirms that his use of Website and information published by him, if any, must not:
- belong to another person and to which he does not have any right to;
- be grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, immoral, unethical, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- be misleading in any way;
- be patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person;
- involve the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, "phishing" or "spamming";
- promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringe upon or violate any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, e-mail address, postal address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint on unauthorised use of copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contain restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provide material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contain video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult) which are offensive in any way;
- try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engage in commercial activities and/or sales without Adlabs’ prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Website;
- solicit gambling or engage in any gambling activity which Adlabs, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violate any law for the time being in force;
- deceive or mislead the addressee / users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Adlabs internet service providers (ISPs) or other suppliers.
Intellectual Property Rights All information containing trade mark, copyrights including text, graphics, interface, logos, design, frames, sounds music, drawings, expression, etc, is the property of Adlabs and in no event its disclosure be interpreted as granting the User a license or right to use any of it. In the event of any such use the same shall be constituted as an infringement under the applicable laws.
The User may use information on the products and services available on the Website for downloading, provided that he (1) does not remove any proprietary notices on such documents; (2) uses such information only for personal, non-commercial informational purpose and does not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; (3) makes no modifications to any such information, and (4) does not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Adlabs disowns and disclaims all liability for the actions, products, information and services on the Website, which are linked to affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Adlabs’ assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. No warranty for the offerings, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s) is given by Adlabs. Further, Adlabs does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY The materials on this website are provided on "AS IS" basis and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Adlabs disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Although due to security measures & technological precautions are put in place, Adlabs do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the materials will meet your requirements, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that confidentiality of information transmitted through the website will be maintained. Adlabs does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
Personal Details The User must provide correct postal address, email id and a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering with Adlabs, the User consents to be contacted by Adlabs via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Adlabs reserves the right to send promotional SMS, emails and notifications to Users about various offers/activities of Adlabs, its affiliates or business partners.
Services and Payment While utilising any of the payment methods available on the Website, Adlabs does not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly to the User due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by the User and his "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases / services on Website by the User shall only be accepted in Indian Rupees.
While placing an order / accepting delivery of an order, the User must provide supporting valid photo ID document to establish the ownership of the order as also identity of the person making the payment, if any, for safe online shopping environment to Users.
Cancellations / Refunds Cancellations of entry tickets are permitted only up to 48 hours prior to the intended date of visit, and 25% cancellation charges shall be levied on the total price paid. No refunds are permitted if cancellatons are made within 48 hours prior to the intended date of visit. Partial cancellations or modifications are not permitted.
No refunds are admissible on cancellation or alteration of vehicle bookings and addons.
Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
Copyright complaint Adlabs value others’ intellectual property. In case the User finds that his work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, he may please write to Adlabs at email@example.com.
Risk of loss All items purchased on the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the User upon delivery to the carrier.
Our Contact Please send any questions or comments regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance Officer In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Chirag Puthran
ADLABS ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
9th Floor, Lotus Business Park
New Link Road, Mumbai - 400053, India
Timing: (Monday – Saturday) 1000 to 1800 hours