General DO's and DON'Ts
- Please read safety signs and follow the directions of staff and lifeguards at all times.
- Guests with any medical or health restrictions on their physical activity should not use Slides/attractions.
- Water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
- Unruly behaviour and horseplay are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the Slides/attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing, scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted. Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses is not allowed when riding the Slides/Attractions.
- Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate – you are the best judge of your limitations.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking or video recording.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all times. Full body swim suits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all rides.
Following items and actions are not permitted inside Water Park:
- Licensed/unlicensed personal weapons, dangerous articles including sharp objects;
- Explosives, fireworks, dangerous/hazardous materials and/or chemical;
- Outside food and beverages and any glass containers (Except baby food)
- Drugs unless specifically prescribed by a doctor;
- Alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans/bottles; and
- Pets (with the exception of service animals).
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Don’t dive
- Don’t run
- No regular diapers for children swimming. Swim diapers are available for sale in our retail store.
- Fighting and abusive language
- Sexual behaviour of any kind including harassment
- Failure to follow instructions may result in injury and/or park expulsion